Hi Voltage !

robobob

Andy,

Just do an Ebay search for Pocket Plasma, Plasma Disc, or Lumin Glass. These are

about 2.75" across, run on 2 AA batteries, with a belt clip on the back.

Too Cool !!!

I knew you would do something totaly cool and different than me with these cool devices! here is one of the plasma displays in my dirty little fingers for scale.

post-7-1177338307.jpg

• 2 months later...

Andy,

Just do an Ebay search for Pocket Plasma, Plasma Disc, or Lumin Glass. These are

about 2.75" across, run on 2 AA batteries, with a belt clip on the back.

Too Cool !!!

With all the robot building going on these days I've been wanting to use some of these plasma discs. Are there any other suppliers for these besides Ebay? They are kind of pricey ($18 to $20 + shipping). But maybe that is the going rate. I thought someone had found some $2.00 discs at Spencer Gifts but I've found those to also be around $20.00 Any ideas anyone?

Thanks !! :)

Randetron, I got mine from the Spencer Gifts store at the local mall. At the time (mid-May) they were on sale for $7.99~

Robobob,,,,,,,I love the plasma disc idea,,,They seem to be everywhere lately,,Take a look at Stotbotz the newbies post,,I think he has used them for his robots eye's! :blink: :)

Archived