Metalrobothead's Collection, well some of them!

MetalRobotHead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalRobotHead

• Roboto

• RoboCopy

• Sparkrobot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

MRH,,,,,,,,Great mix of robots [ and non robots :) ] Your Horikawa section is second to none! also you have quite a few 'missing links' from my own collection,Duxastroman for instance...We have to keep the Brit robot collecting flag flying,,no matter what our economy is like :unsure: ;)

MRH,,,,,,,,Great mix of robots [ and non robots :) ] Your Horikawa section is second to none! also you have quite a few 'missing links' from my own collection,Duxastroman for instance...We have to keep the Brit robot collecting flag flying,,no matter what our economy is like :unsure: ;)

Yep with you there sparkrobot!! and more Brit collectors. ;)

• 1 year later...

The robots and other toys that currently reside in and on top my too small display cabinet underneath the stairs. My wife keeps telling me to move them, they're staying put. :D

post-214-1282846214.jpg

Dave,,,,,,,,,I don't want to cause World war 3 between you and your wife,,,,,,,but come on mate ,a great/fantastic collection deserves a lot more than ,I quote ' my too small cabinet beneath the stairs ' :(

These robots need to be Loud and Proud,,show her who's boss,You want a great big display cabinet in a prominent part of the house!

Whew,,I hope my wife doesn't see me typing this :unsure:

:P

Hi MRH,

Wonderful collection, great robots, especially Gold Attacking Martian, Blue Venus (my favorite), Mr Mercury and incredible Piston Robot :blink:

Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Alain

• 6 years later...

Just bought an Ikea display cabinet which now houses the robots which do not have their own boxes apart from the Mr. Patrol siren robot & MTH Robby Space Patrol which have boxes. 

3.jpg

Long time between posts, great collection, a few hard-to-get horikawas. Is that display case illuminated?