Robothunter's Non-robby Collections

robothunter

I'm always talking about how many times I've turned over my collection over the years and just came accross some photos of different phases I've gone through. So I thought I would share my past here. Sorry for the photo quality but these are old paper snapshots.

My flirtations with Star Wars droids, Terminator, various Vintage Tin, the Iron Giant, and finally current Reproductions.

Enjoy and try not to laugh too hard!! 😉

post-36-1164867354.jpg

post-36-1164867375.jpgdroid_1.jpgdroid_2.jpgdroid_3.jpgdroid_4.jpgmixed_1.JPGmixed_2.JPGrepros2.JPGrepros1.JPGmixed_3.JPG

post-36-1164867391.jpg

post-36-1164867403.jpg

post-36-1164867599.jpg

post-36-1164867616.jpg

post-36-1164868439.jpg

post-36-1164895518.jpg

post-36-1164895540.jpg

Wonderful - a couple of questions:

1) In the first pic with the life sized robots -which one are you???

2) If my eyes aren't deceiving me - I see a nice collection of saucers and spacetoys - since when!?? -did Dux corrupt you!!!

Wonderful - a couple of questions:

1) In the first pic with the life sized robots -which one are you???

2) If my eyes aren't deceiving me - I see a nice collection of saucers and spacetoys - since when!?? -did Dux corrupt you!!!

Question #1 - The one with the loose screws in his head assembly!

Question #2 - This was around 1995 so it was before I had the pleasure of meeting Duxie!

Question #1 - The one with the loose screws in his head assembly!

Question #2 - This was around 1995 so it was before I had the pleasure of meeting Duxie!

1995!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodness - that was even before you had the displeasure of meeting me!!!!! :(

Pat, what can I say...you've already owned just about everything I hope to buy!!!! The evolution of your collection is just amazing. I don't understand how you were able to settle for something as bland and uninteresting as the :D :P ULTIMATE ROBBY THE ROBOT COLLECTION!! :D :P

Keep up the good work!

• 1 year later...
I just thought I would bring this back from the dust and to the top of the current threads to give you guys a hint of what my future collecting efforts will look like again very shortly. Can't wait to go to my first actual toy show and run people down in a mad furry to get to the dealer with the robots first!!!!! LOL!!!! This is gonna rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pat ,,after looking at the past collections................... Whats left ?? :blush: I'm a little unsure what Your new collection is going to consist of . Can you help out a little with an example. I think it has to do with space exploration right? Just tin ,or actual artifacts ? Now that would be cool. :rolleyes: I found an original [FULL] body "G" suit from the 50's last year. The thing is mint and looks alien. It's so old it's called an Anti-blackout suit.

Pat,,,,,,,These photos show what a supreme collecter of all manner of robots and spacetoys you have been over the years,,,glad to see you have got the enthusiasm for collecting again,,I for one cant wait to see the new additions to your latest collection...

Looks like you had a fine collection of Terminator and Robocop stuff at one time! B)

A lot of really sweet movie stuff has come out in recent years... such as this 1:6 Power Loader from ALIENS, if you're into that.

imageuploadimagebj6.jpg

- k

Archived