Robot Commando - Ideal - Decal

Mr. Jan

I have been doing a little restoration on some of my robots that have stickers. The latest is the Ideal Robot Commando. I was able to come up with a close reproduction of the name sticker but not the design on the chest. That is the triangular one. (Did or did they not all come with the chest sticker.) I now have a printer so that I can print my own on foil stock. Would some one PLEASE post a good photo of this sticker or send it to my by e-mail. I have seen these offered on e-bay but would like to do it for my self. Any help would be wonderful. :rolleyes: You can get my e-mail from my web site linked below.

I would be happy to shoot a picture of the detail you need, just give me a day to do so. I will try posting it image here but if you find the quality is not as good as you want then let me know and I can send it to you. So what type of foil / paper have you found that you can print to? would love to here more about the the printer and foil.

WOW!!! THANKS JOHN!!!! You are truly a major force here on Alpha. As far as printing on Foil. I am afraid I spoke to soon. The printer I have now is an hp deskjet. I have not found foil paper that will be compatable with this type of printer. I am still looking. I have found foil paper that works with lazer printers. The drying of the ink is the major problem. I might have to go to the clear decal medium to print, then put that on the foil paper that I have found at a local Hobby Lobby, this paper was to thin and just wadded up in the printer. I should be able to scale your photo to the right size. I will post a photo when I get this thing figured out. Thanks again. It is greatly appreciated.

Jan :D

• Brian.. changed the title to Robot Commando - Ideal - Decal

Archived