What Is This? Horikawa Robot Radio?

plasticaugie

It's legit. A radio that used the tin body of the Horikawa Giant Robot. I picked up a boxed one a few months ago.

Very Nice. Could you post a pic of the box? I would love to see it.

Very Nice. Could you post a pic of the box? I would love to see it.

Unfortunately I don't own it anymore. Maybe the new owner is reading and will post a pic? The box was all white with a depiction of the Robot in its actual color Blue - very basic graphics.

I seem to remember this very same robot radio, and it's box, was discussed on a previous thread here on RT. I've looked for that thread and just can't seem to find it. Does anyone else remember seeing it? Tell me I didn't imagine the whole thing!?!

Perhaps, when Brain did some "house cleaning" a couple months back, it got swept away?

Hi Joe,

I discussed it on some thread sometime back as I had seen one of these for sale on Yahoo Japan. I think I captured the pic of the toy and box somewhere.

• 8 years later...

Here are a few more photos of this Super space giant radio version done in black. This one was out for sale around June of this year it came and went fast. :biggrin:

post-856-0-21224300-1421020037_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-66210500-1421020051_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-81943600-1421020064_thumb.jpg

Archived