TIN WIND UP'S COLLECTION

TinWindUp

WOW!!

What a great collection; you've got just about all of the Superhero tin windups, don't you? The two you should grab instantly if you ever get a chance are the Popy Mazinga and the Barom One -- those are the two I could never find MIB, and I looked long and hard for them.

LOVE those cases; they really show off your treasures well. NICE JOB!!

WOW!!

What a great collection; you've got just about all of the Superhero tin windups, don't you? The two you should grab instantly if you ever get a chance are the Popy Mazinga and the Barom One -- those are the two I could never find MIB, and I looked long and hard for them.

LOVE those cases; they really show off your treasures well. NICE JOB!!

I have been looking for them as well as the bullmark ultraman leo. When I have found them I haven't been able to find any money. Funny how that happens. As one of the other threads on Alphadrome is saying right now it's my stupid house, wife, kids and cars. Personnaly I could live in a one room house as long as I had my robots.

But thanks for the complements. Two of those wind ups were from you, the Mat and the Zaboga.

• 1 year later...

Archived