Robot, Ray Guns , Satellite

Phil R

I had a varied week. This is good because I can never decide whether I want robots, ray guns or space toys.

The guy had 50 of the robots lined up in his case. The puzzle gun was a good ebay buy(Fineas, you have puzzles?) along with a ray gun cap gun and water gun I'm waiting for. The satellite was made in the USA and has "trust in God" written on the top.

Here's a quiz. Do you know how the satellite functions? It's tin and plastic. :)

Phil - is the sattelite a pencil sharpener? That's a very cool piece whatever it is. And I really like the red ray gun too - very different! Not a bad week at all.

Yes I do collect some puzzles as well as pencil sharpeners (the puzzle to the left of the yellow robot is a robot also). Everything in this picture is either a sharpener or a key chain puzzle. OK except for the green one on the far left, thats actually a tiny squirt gun.

post-143-1153683561.jpg

Fineas, BINGO! The satellite is a pencil sharpener. I'd like to get more color variations of the puzzle ray gun I have as well as the other rounded ray gun and rocket. Do you have any duplicates? I also saw a set of six puzzles on a blister card including the ray gun for $40. but I didn't want the other puzzles. ;)

Luv that red ray gun. Not only doe it have a space look, but I could imagen the denizens of an underwater city using it, say Atlantas.

Archived