New Raygun Display

Fineas J. Whoopie

Beautiful collection and display FJW! - Lovely. Just lovely!

It's great to see another collector with passion for rayguns.

Thanks for sharing.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dune guns are much newer but still 22 years old. I think they're cooler than the Star trek guns . They also make ray guns sounds. The black one is nicely accentuated with green. :)

Phil - I loved those Dune guns and had both!! I actually traded them for a robot years ago. I think I gave them and some cash for an Alps TV Spaceman if I remember correctly and afterwards I really missed the guns! They were great! ;)

RH. Both guns available boxed on you know who under Dune, Dune space guns, whatever, they're there. :ph34r:

6065640398 6065640402

:) Holy cow, those Dune guns are sweet! Thanks for posting some pictures, I'd never seen them before. -L7

I thought this might be of interest to some of you:

Pyrotomic Disintegrator Lamp

Sorry, I don't know what he sells them for.

Geez Maxpower, that picture scared me! That looks just like someone ruined a real Pyro at fist - that would be like seeing a Diamond Planet robot made into a lamp!!! Thank god it's just a very good wood sculpture. Cool lamp I must say.

This wasn't a bad pickup today at the dollar store. :)

Hey not bad at all Phil. I did a little antiqueing yesterday myself and came home with absolute zip.

Tinman, It was called A DOLLAR in PARK CITY, Lancaster, PA. The website is www.adollar.us. They have a store locator. :)

Archived