Henks Fantastic Creations

gernot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) All lovely Henk robots and astronauts! 9tobor9, your photo of your three colored Daiyas is a great photo, certainly one that not many collectors can put together! They are wonderful! -Larry 7

Dux -the femenine face on the third astronaut has really been bothering me too. Right now the only face I can match it up too is that of the current Pope!!!

Hey, I like that Chime Trooper. Looks more like "MAKE MY DAY Trooper". Instead of the chime, he should have the "Star Wars" Darth Vader soundtrack added when he's wound. :ph34r:

Chime Trooper reminds me of those 60's Citroen cars - an odd conglamouration of parts that works well together. Certainly Henk's Chymephony continues in that tradition. Actually it's somewhat haunting to me.

Another long day at Hogerbeet's . I sorted & packed zillions of things & noticed that guy, made for ICT Events. Gold Robot award of the Roman Empire !!!

post-75-1148689048.jpg

I find it astounding that Henk created so many pieces that have never been seen (on Alphadrome). They are all gems that need to be recorded and saved so the those in the future will know where and who they came from. Thanks Xris. I am really thankful that I have my Gustav. I really looked forward to more offerings from Henk, and now that will never be. :( I guess I am still coming to terms with that..

i was just browsing through the photoarchive and I came across some pictures that I personally like very much. The first one is a robot that guards Henks hallway next to the stairs. I think its a very early creation as it is also used for "Het Robot Boek" as a logo to his company motto; "ÿou can screw robots together or you can screw them apart...." (see page 53 of the book in the left lower corner).

Oops, obviously I have used too big a size for the picture..... Sorry for that

post-253-1148904188.jpg

And of course the evolutionary diversity of the years, robote magnetophonica.......

I hope this pictures size is better now :)

post-253-1148905002.gif

B) You know what ! It's really tricky to make the difference between that bluish green BLUE directional & that greenish blue GREEN directional !!! Well........................not anymore !!!

post-75-1149112179.jpg

;) Is anyone familiar with Sir Galaxy ? Remote controlled by talkie walkie robot from the late 70's early 80's ?

White plastic with a nasty habit of turnin' yellow. HENK solved that; by making him Hammer Metal Grey ! & he couldn't help change the name? Hommage to the Starroid Radio Robots line !!!

Doesn't this look 1000 % better than the original?

Okay ! I know !! I'm partial !!! Sorry...............Xris

post-75-1149183239.jpg

post-75-1149183262.jpg

Archived