Rur 2000

Guest Tetsujin28

You know, now that I see RUR...I'm not that geeked about it anymore. I prefer the original bare metal version with the embossed gearworks in the chest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tetsujin28

I bought myself the RUR 2000 for my birthday!

$75, toytent is selling it for $250!!!

Jay

toytent prices are usually unrealistic, and i bet the robot had been on his sales list for a long time, and probably will stay on it .....

• 8 years later...

I just posted ( oct 3rd 2014) that I had bought a grey Rocket USA R1 for £11. I then found this thread. Is the black stripe version harder to find? I ask because the one I turned into the Robby R1 a while back has the black stripe and is also a much lighter grey than the the new one I just bought, that one being a darker grey and having a grey stripe and not black. Maybe it was cheaper to not bother painting the side pieces in black? Go on, tell me I cut up the harder to find version!! Oh, for anyone who may not have seen the Robby R1 I lit up and working, just type in Robby R1 in the quick search.

post-331-0-13612100-1412349372_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-16779700-1412349395_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-66634000-1412349426_thumb.jpg

post-331-0-52497900-1412349788_thumb.jpg

Ha! Thanks John,just my luck.I knew I should have kept the section of chest plate I sawed out! Nevermind eh,I still like it with Robby in it.It may spur me on to repaint it now!

Drill some holes in the robby guys heart box and head then put in a flashing light, maybe paint some details on the robby as well .

Archived