B9 M3-5 Long Range Explorer

Grandpa

Grandpa, I just wanted to say something before your posting disappears. You're one of a small group of intense designers and producers of modified robots who deserve all the commendations in the world for your work. The Explorer is amazing. I can't believe the time and effort spent in these labors of love. Everyone one of you makes imaginative robots we would all love to have. The Robby also looks great. :D Phil R

Grandpa, I just wanted to say something before your posting disappears. You're one of a small group of intense designers and producers of modified robots who deserve all the commendations in the world for your work. The Explorer is amazing. I can't believe the time and effort spent in these labors of love. Everyone one of you makes imaginative robots we would all love to have. The Robby also looks great. :D Phil R

Thanks, now none of my hats fit :P :P I usually make a limited qty available to other collectors, contact me for details.

Archived