More Eggs Means More Sun.

H.I. Gosses

Donn't get me started Robert - one if not my last correspondences with Henk was about sending him the money to pay for the one he promised me. A masterful piece.

When I emptied the house; On the stairs were the tin tea & wrecks of the Horikawas I had supplied him.

The chest illo also. Only parts missing to finish this run was the ears, headpieces & fans not too mention a severe dose of stubborn genius.

God, do I miss him !!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( I wonder why the pics of the Robots are gone while the painting remain? Are we collecting ephemeral passing fleeting transient toys while"real"art is forever?? :huh:

Hey Brian, how are we gonna get those diamonds down again?

Christian, I can still see the pictures. They are, however, very big and you may have to wait for them for ages. It's always a pleasant surprise when one of Henk's posts resurfaces - and this was one of his best.

• 3 months later...
Isn't that just great when you see H.I.Gosses pop up as topic starter..... If only eh?. I love reading back through his postings and looking at his robot creations, as we all do.

Isn't that just great when you see H.I.Gosses pop up as topic starter..... If only eh?. I love reading back through his postings and looking at his robot creations, as we all do.

If only we were in a DOOM PATROL comics, Niles Caulder, the CHIEF, would have transplanted his brain into a Robot body, just like he did for Cliff Steele, ROBOTMAN.

I wonder which robot body Henk would have chosed? I'd say a Mr Mercury !!!

Here's a couple of DO IT IN A MINIT Henk's earlier transmogrifications

post-75-1174735583.jpg

post-75-1174735622.jpg

post-75-1174735639.jpg

Archived