More Eggs Means More Sun.

H.I. Gosses

As the result of the small, green Aviateur, (-which he missed) I made a larger one on the frame of a

Thunder robot. I cut of the top, used all the invectives and curses I know twice whilst treying to

het a rotary movement to the middle of the chest and gave him a new head.

post-72-1143683829.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooops that was a bit too big, but I can not edit the photo. Brian! help!

This one walks with spinning propellor, stops stretches his arms and attempts take off.

I consciously removed the lights from the arms, as otherwise you still have the impression

that he/it sneakily tries to machinegun everybody again, as is the Thunder's way.

post-72-1143684250.jpg

And here a gaggle of Aviateurs, thanks to PhotoShop.

I made three diffferent pairs of arms, to come closer to the airplane look,

and finally put the original repro-arms back on. The designer of the Thunder is better than me.. :(

post-72-1143684511.jpg

And here a gaggle of Aviateurs, thanks to PhotoShop.

I made three diffferent pairs of arms, to come closer to the airplane look,

and finally put the original repro-arms back on. The designer of the Thunder is better than me.. :(

Henk, how can I look a 'regular' robot toy in the eyes after viewing your masterpieces?? :o

Love it Henk! and the box art work is great!

If you can not edit the first post, maybe you can just deleat it and then repost with smaller file, it just took me 8 minuts to see your posted pictures as the files were so big.

gosses its supreb !! it looks nothing like the thunder repro thats how you tell a work of robot art. concerning box art. i think you have a real talent there. im at the point to where i look forward to see what your box will look like. please display them better in the future so we can see the whole thing.

i must ask................. what does "more eggs means more sun" ??

you d man!!!

"With shiny ears"

That's the greatest box line I've ever read. Even if the robot weren't such a marvel, I'd say that one line makes it all worthwhile.

Great job (as usual).

gosses its supreb !! it looks nothing like the thunder repro thats how you tell a work of robot art. concerning box art. i think you have a real talent there. im at the point to where i look forward to see what your box will look like. please display them better in the future so we can see the whole thing.

i must ask................. what does "more eggs means more sun" ??

you d man!!!

The appreciation of his fellow dromers is the sun shining on Henk when, as a creative chicken, he lays a new Eggbot .

It's a Kod Kod Kodak Moment !!!

Henk. Truly great work and imagination. So much so I've copied the photo so I can look at it the future.

The robot is beautiful Henk. But I think the real talent is in the box artwork you always come up with. The boxes are just wonderful!

Archived