More Eggs Means More Sun.

H.I. Gosses

:) It's just beautiful!!! I love it! And the box art is period correct in every sense! A masterpiece! I agree, the shiny ears line is tops! Well done sir!!! -By the way, can you post a hi-res scan of all of the artwork? -just kidding again! Larry 7

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a beautiful robot. And the box art is fantastic!

The ears are a really nice touch, and you did a great job of maintaining the aeronautical feel.

Too bad you can't make a hundred of these; everybody here is going to want one.

Henk, this is your best piece ever. The proportions are perfect it reminds me of a character robot like a Mach Baron or Giant Robot. As far as I know no parts from the Thunder robot ever found there way to be incorporated into other vintage robots, you took the putrid mundane abused corpse of Thunder and have created life. You are truly the modern day prometheus.

Gossestoys!

Better than whatshisname.

Why do you continue to torture us with toys we can never own???? :(

Great job henk, i really like the art deco feel of this robot.

Why do you continue to torture us with toys we can never own???? :(

Great job henk, i really like the art deco feel of this robot.

B) It's quite possible to own those toys, just ask for them & Henk will be happy to make some more, as soon as I remove the chains he is wrapped in until he finishes the various ones for me !!!

Seriously; an Aviateur takes a lot more work than a Gustav, but is not much more expensive than any real vintage toy that is 1000 % less attractive !!!

Anyone really wishing to acquire those, email me or Henk, we're not biting !

Well Paul, I do not think we should discuss prices on this forum. And if at all in the ad's dept.

So kindly send an email to 9tobor9 and he will suitably dishearten you. ;)

Or give me a call, you have my number.

The small Aviateur is also dependant on the availability of wrecks.

There are a number of Gear-Robots available that are in good condition, but I find it very

difficult to destroy a perfectly good robot,-which in a way is an heritage, to make a new one.

For the "Grand Aviateur" it might, contrarily, be considerd to be an act of charity to

give a thing with such humble beginnings, such alot of TLC.

post-72-1144091165.jpg

• 7 months later...

:( I wonder why the pics of the Robots are gone while the painting remain? Are we collecting ephemeral passing fleeting transient toys while"real"art is forever?? :huh:

Hey Brian, how are we gonna get those diamonds down again?

post-75-1164498915.jpg

Donn't get me started Robert - one if not my last correspondences with Henk was about sending him the money to pay for the one he promised me. A masterful piece.

Archived