Alphadrome Robby From Planet Hayes

robothunter

OMG! It's the March of the Robbies!!!!! You better watch out Joe, there coming for you! This is hysterical. But where's the actual Pinhead Robby Robot? Did you make a customr robot or just alter the box. And it's not the actual box is it?

Is the Pinhead Robby photos cropped on your computer? Very fun!

OMG! It's the March of the Robbies!!!!! You better watch out Joe, there coming for you! This is hysterical. But where's the actual Pinhead Robby Robot? Did you make a customr robot or just alter the box. And it's not the actual box is it?

Is the Pinhead Robby photos cropped on your computer? Very fun!

Toywheezer - It's actually a paper cut-out standing on my computer keyboard in front of the screen. That's about as low-tech as you can get my friend. And after I took the picture of Joes' site I laughed all damm day. I'm easily amused, what can I say!

Yes, that's right. A robot paper cut-out dolly. Anybody got a problem with that?......

....But where's the actual Pinhead Robby Robot?.....Did you make a customr robot or just alter the box. And it's not the actual box is it?....

Yep. I chopped his head off. It's not that I didn't appreciate getting a free robot. But I decided to turn him into a work of art instead. And since I supported the Italian Greyhound Rescue by purchasing both posters I feel I earned the right to do whatever I feel like with this robot.

So I did alter the physical box and robot and will post pictures shortly after I finish just a few more little details.

Yep. I chopped his head off. It's not that I didn't appreciate getting a free robot. But I decided to turn him into a work of art instead. And since I supported the Italian Greyhound Rescue by purchasing both posters I feel I earned the right to do whatever I feel like with this robot.

So I did alter the physical box and robot and will post pictures shortly after I finish just a few more little details.

So where are the robot photos? I'm starting to think this was a joke. Prove me wrong and lets see the chopped up members robot!

So where are the robot photos? I'm starting to think this was a joke. Prove me wrong and lets see the chopped up members robot!

Here's the completed Alphadrome PinHead Robby Robot with box. No joke, Ray.

post-36-1141265699.jpg

post-36-1141265707.jpg

I should have known better than to think you wouldnt chop the head off of any robot to make it a Robby! I think you need to join a 12 step program to kick the Robby habit!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived