Alphadrome Robby From Planet Hayes

robothunter

What could this be? Prehaps a vision of some dark force at work defiling the false gods we worship? What unthankful savage would toy with an golden idol worshiped and envied by so many others? What manner of sacrilege is this!

Or maybe it's was just a boring robot. Not at I didn't appreciate it. But it needed some, well, something. More to follow.......

post-36-1140290687.jpg

Pat, you're a terrific artist as well?? You're certainly a whole lot better than the person who drew up the working drawings on the Roto Robot box!! :blink:

post-298-1140299103.jpg

Pat, you're a terrific artist as well?? You're certainly a whole lot better than the person who drew up the working drawings on the Roto Robot box!! :blink:

Pat can't repond right now Dr. Morbius. He has been.......silenced. How may I serve you?......

post-36-1140301718.jpg

I knew it!

I knew this would happen!!

Where, oh where, art thou robothunter??? (and just before BotStock, too.)

"...he's in the DRAWING ROOM, never to be disturbed when the door is closed"! :ph34r:

Could it be, he's giving himself a lube job? If you know what I mean...

Or, perhaps, he's just polishing his (gold-plated) Pug. If you know what I mean...

Could it be, he's giving himself a lube job? If you know what I mean...

Or, perhaps, he's just polishing his (gold-plated) Pug. If you know what I mean...

I'm going to ignore these horrible comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it!

I knew this would happen!!

Where, oh where, art thou robothunter??? (and just before BotStock, too.)

He will not be attending BotStock. We have taken over. All hail PinHead Robby!!......

post-36-1140369214.jpg

Slowly we shall overtake all the robot websites. Then we will attack the collectors and dealers. How you must tremble before us!.....

post-36-1140370337.jpg

"...he's in the DRAWING ROOM, never to be disturbed when the door is closed"! :ph34r:

If he is in the drawing room then he must be with Kernal Mustard and the candle stick!

Archived