Egg #20?, 30?, 40??

H.I. Gosses

We'll take 2 of those ALPHADROME 'BOTS here as well, Henk!! Remember that my daughter ALTAIRA is a very enthusiastic collector as well and she just LOVES your conversions (her collection under "Daughter of Morbius") is a full-fledged member of ALPHADROME on this board, too (posts under MORBIUS due to her age, hoping to get her own avatar soon)!!! :P

Henk, if you ARE planning an APLPA 'bot for the members, we thank you for your kindness and expertise in advance!!!

Kind of thought the promised ALPHADROME 'bots would be cabinetized by now, but...<_<

Thx for all your praises.

The only thing missing is one of your great origional box art work tops.

The collector I made it for does not want boxes, in fact he phrases it as

"I don't pay good dollars for ffff-ing cardboard!!"---So what can I do?

I forgot to post the box to Mr. Tesla. ( a few eggs ago) Here it is:

Now I am curious, what happened to the hydraulic press and why is lifethreatning?

32 tons is more than my bones can stand.

Laserman:Make a lot of money with the Sci-Fi props, give it to me and I'll make you

a "Powerhouse Robot". With what I gain, I pay the milkman,who buys a villa with what he gains

from all his customers. The contractor of the villa happens to need Sci-Fi props.

It's called economy.

Maybe Brian ought to institute a special department:

"What Mess. Riggs & Gosses recently made"as eggs #41, 42,43 and 44 are laid too.

post-72-1140321133.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived