Egg #20?, 30?, 40??

H.I. Gosses

A combination of a Korean Piston Robot and a body- ( and ear-) less Mr. Mercury

yielded this:

As robots stand still 99.9% of the time, it only does what a piston robot does.

A well, it has a light in the controlroom. ---As I only thought of that when all the tabs on

the Merc head, had been definitely bent for the last time, that was a major operation.

There is only one "Powerhouse" robot. The picture is by the grace of PhotoShop.

Here is ta CU of the robot powerhousing. The Maintenance staff consists of HO

model-railway-gentlemen.

Front and rear window are polished, punched out, 2 mm aluminium. ---My lifethreatning

hydraulic press works again!

post-72-1140235424.jpg

post-72-1140235728.jpg

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!! Altaira loves it and so do I!! She gave her scream of delight and thinks those HO guys in there are really cool!!!

Well done with a hint of a 'reality' concept mixed in with the fantasy of robot toys. I can almost hear their conversation over the piston sounds..... B)

He looks rather like a rather dignified fellow especially with those nice AM type arms and, the head works so well and balance on that Piston Robot body. Extremely nice and I'd like a shelf-full of 'em!!

:D

That has to be one of my top three all time favorite mods, I love the ears and the chest grill and the concept of more workers is very creative. Outstanding job again Henk!!!

Gotta love it! it looks like a glimpse into the windows of a fourth story highrise office building! Very cool. Additional control center. A must for operating a robot of this scale.

Henk, Nothing less than OUTSTANDING!!!!! Its got great action with lots of little details to keep you peering in wonder.

The depressing thing in seeing some of these conversions is knowing you will not own one. Oh sure if you see a vintage piece and willing to bid to the sky, you will probabaly get it. But these one of a kind beauties make you dreul to the point of tears sometimes. Its one of the most exciting and sometimes depressing aspects of this board to see these custom bots. I gotta get done with these sci-fi props I'm making for others and make some bots for me.

Again, great work!

:) What a wonderful robot! Well done sir! Just fantastic! It really looks like a well thought out and exectuted composition of artistry in tin! I agree with the above statements that I am drooling over this one! Most attractive to a tin toy robot collector. -Larry 7

Just beautiful, Henk! Are these the FREEBIE ALPHADROME MEMBERS ROBOTS I've been hearing so much about? I'll take two, please!!! LOL!!!

Archived