Papasan Robots

roboz

PAT- I'll trade my astronaut for your robot????

Steve - Too late now! I turned him into PinHead Robby, remember? I really did chop his head off! Pics to post shortly once I make a few last adjustments. This robot conversion stuff is a real pain!!!!...LOL!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Damn you Jon Bon Jovi!

I changed my mind.....since Bon Jovi is personally handling my robot <_< I'll take a free one Mr Robert.

Please send to the address on my web site & make it the robot version please or else it won't be a free

robot but a free astroman. Wonder if I should just email ole Bob direct :blink: ;)

I changed my mind.....since Bon Jovi is personally handling my robot <_< I'll take a free one Mr Robert.

Please send to the address on my web site & make it the robot version please or else it won't be a free

robot but a free astroman. Wonder if I should just email ole Bob direct :blink: ;)

If we can get to choose the celebrity handler of the members robots then I would like to now request a spaceman handled by Pam Anderson. In the nude please. And I would like the handling video taped for my viewing. Thank you very much Robert Johnson.

:) After seeing her movie, I am a Paris Hilton fan! -L7

Well if we're going here I'll have Angelina Jolie 'handle' mine

albeit with one caveate for all the handlers mentioned.

post-18-1140807001.jpg

Wonder if I should just email ole Bob direct :blink: ;)

Tried that a few weeks ago, Ozzie. Haven't heard anything as yet. One day, maybe... :huh:

That's how I got mines. Just sent the guy an email with my address and said thanks in advance!

Archived