Tock,tock,tock, I've Laid Another Egg..

H.I. Gosses

This robot, called "Mr. Tesla", was made with the generous help of a dino.

When it walks, the flash in the chest is lit and there is a purple light behind the eyes,

when the head opens, a light goes up and down the "coil" and a red light blinks.

(+ all the Dino action and noise)

I made a new chestplate + eyes and polished aluminium hands.

post-2-1137038563.jpg

I had a super-duper blue flashing LED-Gizmo which I wanted to use for the flash,

but being a orthodox dogmatist, I decided Led's are not in style with tin robots,

so I will pack that separately, R.!

post-2-1137038798.jpg

Mr. Gosses. You had outdone yourself yet again. Blue (especially metallic) 'bots are particularly wonderful...there are just not enough of 'em around....very nice choice for the colour. I must salute you yet again for the originality of this latest terrific design combining a true artist's skill and toymaker all in one!!

(How are we supposed to look at the mass-produced items after feasting our eyes on stuff like this)! :blink:

Now theres a robot with something on his mind! I like it Henk. I never really saw the appeal in the dino-headed robots either, so this is a refreshing and whimsical variation on that theme. Keep 'em coming!

Archived