Non Stop Creep

H.I. Gosses

I knew of a garage band in the 60's called the "Gang of Five" they even recorded a couple of records. It wouldn't take much to have Rocket USA trademark to be rejected based on that alone, if it was challenged. BTW that old band sucked and didn't sell many records :D

And actually, who cares if they call it the gang of five and nobody else can? Couldn't I go and trademark the gang of six? I'll add the pink one and call it the gang of seven. Does anybody buying robots give a crap about that name...made up by somebody else decades after the robots were produced? By the way, Yao Wenyuan, the last member of the original "gang of four" died in China in the last month or so. Remember before Machine Man, when it was just the "gang of four?" Funny how these things start.

The sinister creep head is larger David.

Hmmm...

David:

Eyes are smaller, 1/2mm, and green ..(!)

The bottom 6-sided pressing, which connects the head to the body

has a different arrangement, -though the same number, of tabs.

post-2-1136770084.jpg

Guest neatstuff

Trademarked names are categorized by the type of item it is.

Gang of Five Robots would be categorized as a toy.

Where as the name Gang of Five for a band could also be trademark under a different category and so on....

Bill.

Hmmm...

David:

Eyes are smaller, 1/2mm, and green ..(!)

The bottom 6-sided pressing, which connects the head to the body

has a different arrangement, -though the same number, of tabs.

I have tried to think why I thought the new head was larger but I can not remember why I thought that. Your are correct as usual Henk.

Archived