Members' & New Market Robots: Papa-san

Robert G Johnson

To All members,

I hope you are enjoying your Alphadrome Christmas gift this year Of course, we have a few more still to ship out in North America and over seas, so please be patient with us.

As you've heard, we have a few hundred Alphadrome Man and Alphadrome Robot box lids. They are the original printed, flat lids, suitable for framing. All proceeds will be donated to Lifeline Italian Greyhounds in Need. You can purchase them on both the comettoys.com and papasantoys.com websites. Please remember these are custom boxes made for the Alphadrome robot giveaway and the Alphadrome man. The cost is a nominal $20 each. All payment mailing information is on the websites. Please make your checks out to Lifeline Italian Greyhounds in USD.

I hope you are enjoying your gold and silver piston action. Obviously there is a factory flaw and the right hand is missing. The robot comes with two left hands. This will be corrected in the future though the flaw could ultimately be beneficial to collectors who have the left-handed toy as the future value may be higher.

As you've heard, the Special Edition Piston is coming out soon. It will be numbered with a new market box. Our U.S. and Japanese agents will have the product shortly and we hope you will like them as much as we do.

I have delayed both the Tremendous Mike and the Golden Lantern temporarily but will be moving forward with both projects in the near future.

Please contact the Papa-San Toys Company directly with any questions about reproductions or new market robots.

Robert Johnson

Papa-San Toys

On behalf of the fortunate members, thanks for the Alphadrome Robot, Robert - though the postman continues to torment me by slowing down as he passes the house, then shaking his head.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's also that time of year when I have all sorts of fun with the site. Older members will recall one yeat that some miserable Uruguayan slime bag carpet bagged the old site and spent years trying to sell it back to me. I have since discovered that the grabber lost a Nominet web rights case when comments posted about his Alphadrome activities were used to undermine his claim to be a genuine trader.

Archived