Joes New "thetoy Robot Museum" Robot

robothut

I could not help myself when this idea hit me, it was just so perfect. It took very little time to make the conversion from russian robot to The Toy Robot Museum robot with spinning gear teeth display.

And Joe is a plastic robot fan so it worked good that way as well.

post-2-1134427157.jpg

Thanks for this custom made robot, as well, John.

While I'm sure it didn't involve the same amount of time or degee of technological wizardry as the modified Smoker, it's appeal to me is in it's simplicity. Yet, the stunning logo animation is just as effective. And, it's plastic! It feels right at home among it's brethren.

I guess there isn't anything you can't do!

:D Ahhh , that one is perfect! Sweet! If you set Joe K. up on a production line for modifying Pobots into the Toy Robot Museum commemorative version, we will all want one the next time that we visit the museum, and Joe can make a fortune from us on them! -L7

:D Ahhh , that one is perfect! Sweet! If you set Joe K. up on a production line for modifying Pobots into the Toy Robot Museum commemorative version, we will all want one the next time that we visit the museum, and Joe can make a fortune from us on them! -L7

Yes I suggested the same thing to Joe. If he could buy a case or 2 of these guys real cheep I would be glad to show him how to modify them . If nothing else it would be cool to make Joe the other colors variations of this robot as well.

Archived