New Toys From Schylling

mr. x

Volker, may I ask where you live in Rheinland-Pfalz? I grew up in that area. My parents taught high school at Hahn Airforce Base for about 15 years. We lived in Buchenbeuren, I used to walk to Sohren to look at toys at a store called Meinhardt I believe. I spent a lot of time in Zell where my friends lived. --Just curious.

Yes - campy,

the world is a village.

I was born in Ramstein ( Airport ) and many old Friends came from USA.

And they had always this Robotoys - and in the German-Shops we can,t find this nice robots.

So began the Story ....

Now I lived in Carlsberg near Kaiserslautern. And all old Friends are back in the USA

Best Regards

Volker

Volker, I know the area you live in well! Deutschland may not have had robots but there were Kinder eggs which I loved as a kid! We picked up a bunch in Madrid recently and gave them to our friends when we returned home. They don't sell them in the U.S. because children can choke on the little toys (and our society is so litigious). I gave one to co-worker and it had a little robot inside!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry

for long wait for an answer, but in the last Time I was verry busy.

here are some figures from one of the last Series of Kinder-eggs.

It calls Star Wars the Hipperium

with:

Obi-wan hippobi

Jango Jet

Dark Laser

Prinzessin Hippeia

Aubacca

Luke Eggwalker

Happy Han

H-IPO

and Er Zwo Hippo this Series is verry Popular here in Germany ,Italy,France the rest from Europe i don,t kown.

post-2-1045317937.jpg

Archived