New Toys From Schylling

mr. x

wow ! thunder robot from schylling !!!!! it has been confirmed. call schylling and hear for yourself. 1 800 SOS TOYS.

now guess which corrupt factory would be selling the molds for this one. i bet this thunder looks an awful lot like that j-t thing.

good god.

That Photo was Emailed to me. I was able

to go to Schylling's web site and order a catalog

from there.

I was told that they were making a female robot

based on the Proton Robot.

Guest neatstuff

New female bots...are your robots lonely? if so, there soon will be a mate for them. Best part is that these cute little gals give it up for very little money! If you look around at some of the toy robot sites you can learn more about them.

post-2-1043429571.jpg

Bill - your post wasn't removed. It just went into the adverts section along with other adverts. There's often a blurred distinction between a news item and an advert. At other times it's an easy call.

Guest neatstuff

I think I will choose Roxy for most of my bots mates. She looks like a fine domesticated little lady who is so willing to please. Nice hooters too!

Electra looks like she maybe a little bit on the awnry side, not sure what she has planed to do with that electric hand held Lighting bolt!?

She looks like a fine domesticated little lady who is so willing to please. Nice hooters too!

Nice hooters?? You mean the fembots have hooting capability, or what? LOL

P.S. Glad to see everyone back on in the overhauled Robot Talk site! Thanks Brian!

Archived