Argentinian Robby Space Car !!!

Robotnut

I wanted to wait until the auction was over before posting

this one as our friends Robothunter was bidding on it. I've

seen tons of these Argentinian space cars without passengers

and they usually go quite cheap. With the robot and spaceman,

it's such a cool toy. I was quite surprised that it went so cheap.

Does anyone have one ? Is it rare ??? :huh:

Robby Space Car

post-2-1131551260.jpg

Steve, you are correct. I missed where it said "excellent cusomized on this car"... :blink:

A cool looking piece none the less...

Steve, you are correct. I missed where it said "excellent cusomized on this car"...

A cool looking piece none the less...

Yep. I also saw that interesting description in broken English. I was going to go a little high just for novelty of it but I'm kinda glad I didn't actually win an auction this time. ;)

:lol: Good gosh gertie, that went for too much money! We need to start slapping Robbie heads on everything in sight and sell them. No more rama noodles for lunch for us! -Larry 7

On the other hand... can anyone ID where that particular Robby head came from? Is there a toy out there that's got it perched on its shoulders?

On the other hand... can anyone ID where that particular Robby head came from? Is there a toy out there that's got it perched on its shoulders?

I can't actually say that is is a Robby head. I think it's parts strew together to look like a Robby head. But nothing that's been, oh shall we say, lopped off another robot.

I can't even make out from the photos just what the hell is inside that head anyway. :huh:

Archived