First Photo's Of The Ozz-bot

H.I. Gosses

Out of friendship and in recognition of past services rendered, both

Christian and I received a presale prototype of the new robot.

As things now seem to be officially launched, I could no longer deprive you off

a picture.

Well here it is in all it's glory!

It is a clever combination of two recent issues, and in combining the two

exceeds the constituents. Very nice litho, we already know from the "Lilliput"skirt-robot

combines nicely with the shining eyes and the "Nuclear chest".

(what this entails I will keep a secret a little longer)

I have received mine with out a remote control as the "design staff" was still pondering this.

But I am told this is a great surprise too.

All in all a great addition to the robot firmament and best of all:

it is cheap!

post-2-1129228424.jpg

Out of friendship and in recognition of past services rendered, both

Christian and I received a presale prototype of the new robot.

As things now seem to be officially launched, I could no longer deprive you off

a picture.

Well here it is in all it's glory!

It is a clever combination of two recent issues, and in combining the two

exceeds the constituents. Very nice litho, we already know from the "Lilliput"skirt-robot

combines nicely with the shining eyes and the "Nuclear chest".

(what this entails I will keep a secret a little longer)

I have received mine with out a remote control as the "design staff" was still pondering this.

But I am told this is a great surprise too.

All in all a great addition to the robot firmament and best of all:

it is cheap!

Only fitting as I appreciate your tireless efforts, especially @ restoring the natural order in those moments of crisis.

As you can see special details were added for you & your protege' only !

Visine for your Chief Lantern. Red eyes for the masses.

Let them eat cake ! :lol:

Nicely done work by all!! Cann't wait to see the actual bot in the lime green color. It just shows that alittle artistic tweaking can give these relatively inexpensive new bots a special look as opposed to something rehashed and haphazardly thrown together. From looking cheap to chic!

Now I'm definitely interested. It's a nice lookin' toy. And the pice is right, too. I can't wait to see the other colors and the remote control. (Are there any other remote control skirted robots out there besides Robert the Robot? Ozzie -- you might have made a rather new innovation on the style!)

a rather new innovation on the style! is rather a new innovation on style, is rather a new...pleonasm.

(or a tautology,I am never sure which is which I am not sure of..)

I am glad you all like the robot so much.

I would like one too!

"A rather new innovation on the style"

Actuallly both!!! - a tautology in as much as the phrase rather new is already contained within the meaning of innovation. In actuality this is what is known as a rendundancy which in and of itself is a pleonasm. And so forth and so on.

Now I'm definitely interested. It's a nice lookin' toy. And the pice is right, too. I can't wait to see the other colors and the remote control. (Are there any other remote control skirted robots out there besides Robert the Robot? Ozzie -- you might have made a rather new innovation on the style!)

Radicon Robot had a remote . Does wireless count ? :huh:

SYLLABICATION: tau·tol·o·gy

PRONUNCIATION: tô-tl-j

NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. tau·tol·o·gies

1a. Needless repetition of the same sense in different words; redundancy. b. An instance of such repetition. 2. Logic An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false; for example, the statement Either it will rain tomorrow or it will not rain tomorrow.

ETYMOLOGY: Late Latin tautologia, from Greek tautologi, from tautologos, redundant : tauto-, tauto- + logos, saying; see –logy.

OTHER FORMS: tauto·logi·cal (tôtl-j-kl) , tauto·logic (-k) —ADJECTIVE

tauto·logi·cal·ly —ADVERB

Translucent lead lined chest plate exposes the robot's fission powered propulsion source

post-2-1129247702.jpg

She's the most feminine robot ever. You should omit the lantern and accessorize her with a robo-purse! Can't wait to see her in purple. Basic black would also be fetching.

Archived