Super TV Robot Help

funkrobotik

Sorry to be a '' Can you help me'' person at the moment, but , does any one know this robot well.

When you fire him up he seems to run way to fast and instead of walking he just shuffles like mad on the spot and the TV pictures fly past at lightening speed.

Is there something missing from under the feet that should act as some kind of retarder . The insides seem to be complete but he needs to slow down.

post-2-1118693321.jpg

Mr. Funk, it looks like he's missing the parts between his legs... :blink:

This robot should have a dangling "Bump-N-Go" drive between his legs.

I think I see the dangleing drive weels in between the legs there just real small.Are the tires still on the bump and go drive unit? Nothing missing, yes the robot runs fast. Basicly your lucky it even runs this version is not well made or designed.

'Dromers, I've never heard of or seen this bump 'n' go although I've got a number of the 'walkers'. Just learned somp'n new here (as always) B)

John as usual, you are correct...

I could not see the Bump-N-Go on my crappy 14" monitor at the office.

I'm sure this robot runs quickly to avoid his obvious short comings... :rolleyes:

post-2-1118707001.jpg

'Dromers, I've never heard of or seen this bump 'n' go although I've got a number of the 'walkers'. Just learned somp'n new here (as always) B)

Yes there are many versions of Lamda with the bump and go drive I have 3 versions with this action.

• Brian.. changed the title to Super TV Robot Help

Archived