New Paper Robot At Flying Pig

Hillbilly Robot

The Flying Pig paper model page now has a robot to download for 2 pounds, or about $3.65.

The pdf file has four pages of fully illustrated instructions and ten pages which make up the front and back of the five model sheets.

post-2-1116854506.jpg

Since you have to print on both the front and back side of 3 of the 5 pages I used Epson MATT 2 sided paper , it is a thick card stock feel to it and give photo quality to both sides of the printing.

Since you have to print on both the front and back side of 3 of the 5 pages I used Epson MATT 2 sided paper , it is a thick card stock feel to it and give photo quality to both sides of the printing.

I am using matte photo paper as well. Occasionally, I find the image on the paper will scratch easily while I'm assembling the model. Any suggestions (other than not being a clod when putting it together)? Thanks

Yes Matt photo paper will scratch easyer than glossy paper, the epson matt paper is not to bad to work with. I did not have any scratching problem building this robot , I did get a few glue prints from my fingers on some parts and those are not easy to remove from Matt paper either.

Archived