New Robot Collection Photos

Mr.Zerox

Hello all,

Here are some photos of my growing collection of Robots (I say some as the other photos I took were too blurry to use!) and my newly acquired Spy by Topper Toys (Top shelf, third from left).

I hope that you like them.

post-2-1116261582.jpgDings.jpg

Bart: As you can see, most of my Robot are of the "plastic" variety, the photos that didn't come out are of the Attacking Martian, Mr.Zerox (I have two of them) and 3 versions of the Piston Robot.

Ranger: Many thanks, yes, some of the Robots are very happy in their new home :rolleyes:

Great bunch Mr Zerox.

Who's the little copper coloured guy with the massive radar on his head? Top level box on the left.

Is he just a walker or does he do more ?

robothut said:
What no Ding A ling "SKY Way set"?

Sorry, I have no photos of that, apart from the photo of the boxes I posted when I first joined "Alpha" back in February. I don't have the room to dispaly all the set I have, which is the following:

The Straight Skway Set

The Super Return Skyway set

The Pyramid Set

The Bridge Set

Glad you liked the photos.

funkrobotik said:
Who's the little copper coloured guy with the massive radar on his head? Is he just a walker or does he do more ?

Hi funkrobotik,

That's the RAZER SPACEMAN, he's "wire Controlled" with two buttons.

Button One: he walks as the Radar spins on his head.

Button Two: The guns move in an "Up & Down" motion as they light up and make a "machine gun" like noise.

Thanks for your comments 🙂

I like him very much Mr Zerox. :D

How much would you expect to pay for him do you think, £100 or more?

Do you have the box as that would be the icing on the cake. If you do , any chance of a pic?

Joe K. said:
Mr.Zerox -

What can you tell me about the robot in front of your red R-1?

HI Joe,

Thanks you saved me the job of sorting out the link to my original posting on the Razer for funkrobotik.

The Robot you were inquiring about is the XR ROBOT from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon. There are two versions that were produced in this size, about 8 inches tall. The one in the photo is the radio control version, it moves in all direction, the head turns from side to side, the eyes lights up and he also talks! The other version is just a talking "Action Figure" in toy "Kit" form. I have both versions. I hope the above answers your question.

Glad you like the Razer funkrobotik, he's a great little Robot. He'll cost you over the £100 mark, and quite a few more Pounds on top.

post-2-1116280590.jpgXR_Robot.jpg

Very nice assortment, Mr. Zerox!! I like the 'brain' in KING DING's head! That's an interesting one. :lol:

Archived