Mr Robot : Non Running Robots Help

Russell

Under the couch or underneath the lawnmower are good representative possibilities. Below a snapshot of the batterycompartment in exactly the way I got him from an eBay seller. This exactly is why I start to ask extra pics prior to all auction biddings. Can you image that the text read: "I tried batteries but could not get him to work"..... Wonder where he put the batteries in :blink:

post-2-1116147417.jpg

:) WOW! That would have made me mad! I also need to start asking for all pictures before I bid. You can be sure that if there is a side or an angle of photo that they haven't included in the auction, there is probably a reason that they didn't include it. My gosh, Atomic Guy, I sometimes am disappointed when I recieve the package in the mail, sometimes I have forgotten details of the auction, sometimes it's been a month later, I have forgotten the item altogether, but your picture takes the prize as the most disappointing robot after a description such as "I tried batteries but could not get him to work"! I would consider that as the same as lying, the same as if he would have said "a clean battery box"! I'd have to go visit that seller and have a discussion about that one, -Larry 7

"I tried batteries, but I couldn't get the toy to work."

Possible meanings:

1) I hooked it up with alligator clips, but it did not work.

2) I tried batteries in another toy, but they would not let me take this toy to my workplace.

3) I don't know the proper use of batteries, but I held them in my hand and turned on the switch. The toy did not work.

4) I tried batteries that I knew were dead, and the toy did not work.

• Brian.. changed the title to Mr Robot : Non Running Robots Help

Archived