FOR SALE TKK METEOR JET RACER

ratchet

This is the extremely scarce version of the 3 large 12 inch version of these cars. It is the battery operated version. I have only seen 2 other complete versions of this car. Cosmetically the car is very nice condition the dome has been wraped due to being stored in a attic for decades. I purchased this from the original owners family. Everything appears to be there and intact. The toy appears to have never been opened.  The toy is not funtioning battery compartment is free from corrosion and all the internals appear to be there. I am not skilled into getting this car running nor did I ever want to open this toy it being so nice and scarce, I leave that decision to the next caretaker. My name is Richard if you have any questions or would like some detailed photos please message. 

• ratchet changed the title to FOR SALE TKK METEOR JET RACER

Picture credited to Perry Mohney's collection for reference of the two other fricton  models.

pm388.jpg.a95782711747ce68368cd25bc11c1456.jpg.5e71657ea77a50358bdb1cd61f2734f0.jpg