Walking lunar rover from the USSR

Vostok

Greetings to all lovers of robots and space toys!
I haven't appeared on the forum for a long time, but I hope that now there will be an opportunity to participate in the life of the community more actively...
I want to show you my find - THIS IS A VERY RARE WALKING MECHANICAL MOON Rover.
The toy was released around the 70-80s in the USSR city of Perm, the last black and white photo shows the products
plant on which the Lunokhod is depicted (the photograph dates back to 1978)

ALL THE GOOD AND PEACEFUL SKIES OVER YOUR HEAD!

0001.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006 (2).jpg

Hi, Vostock.

Beautiful Space Ship, it looks like a nice Flying Saucer with a cool antenna. I never seen it Before Thanks for sharing these Pictures.

Hi Vostok,

Thanks for sharing, I love your rare Walking Mechanical Moon Rover find! Great shape and color combination - this is a much more interesting design than the common USSR Yone copy below. The oval egg-like shape, curved windshield, portholes, and of course the antenna are wonderful features. What are the approximate dimensions of this toy? 

s-l960(1)-a.jpg.4fa745fbfc17c58138d44be6f16c5d54.jpg

Hi again, I just realized that I have one Blue ship that was Russian made and other ones similar to the one posted by K-9.20240408_230008.jpg.b8cf8bd9c7d463916e7c1e31497a5408.jpg20240408_230022.jpg.4559b27595a705076aa0a7200dfbdf88.jpg20240408_230405.jpg.2fe63278a1d6755b9a80081cb81369fb.jpg

Nice grouping astrogonza! I like the your's with the green body and dark red feet - good color combination.

Great looking colors - and excellent little space folk!    Love the forward looking design of that toy.   
It looks like it's on point, and directing them to go and explore!  
Thanks for the share!

Astrogonza - vert cool blue version!

Hello everyone, I'm glad you liked this little walking lunar rover!

K-9  toy has approximate dimensions length-130mm width-100mm height with antenna 150mm

astrogonza you have an excellent collection of walking lunar rovers, just not enough the very first version, like the Japanese prototype with legs in the form of wheels (only in the Soviet version there was no astronaut inside, but only an antenna) The blue version is a SPACE STATION here is a photo of mine with the box

Martian Gil  Thank you! I really like little astronauts and they participate in many space missions....

For example, here they shot down a flying saucer 😄😄😄

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg