IMPORTANT DOWNTIME NOTICE

ADMINDATA

Welcome back everyone! Some of you may know. My wife & I are planning a month long European cruise 

leaving in about a week, visiting 7 countries 

& Josh will continue tweaking , migrating the database & eventually upgrading the design 

At some point we have to decide if we want to run ads or have some modest membership fees

&/or sell some nice merch to keep this revenue neutral .

Some breaking info I have regarding the Bilotta Collection Logo & Alphdrome Mark

Good afternoon, Ozzie:

Congrats!  The trademark for the Bilotta Collection logo and the mark, “ALPHADROME” (the “Marks”), are now officially registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) on the Principal Register.  Attached please find the Registration Certificates for your records.

Cheers !!

Here's an old post with missing images 

Now this is odd! The original post does not show the image but by posting the link, the image reappears. !!!!

20 hours ago, Brian.. said:

Here's an old post with missing images 

Now this is odd! The original post does not show the image but by posting the link, the image reappears. !!!!

The files are still attached to the post, but the old code is not rendering them in the post. I've emailed support to see if there's any kind of batch action they can run to rewrite the code to create the proper display.

Thank you for this new system. It 's looking good. I appreciate that I can see the pictures when I  search a message. I hope that you can solve the missing images problem because it's very frustrating not to access to some interesting informations..

• ADMINDATA unpinned this topic

Glad we are back. Thank you!

Love the just decently modified looks. Love the pics shown with search results.

One point: Would appreciate a return to Robot Talk button at the bottom of the scrolled page, avoid back-scrolling.