All i have left..but glad to have it!

honestjoe

Hi guys..Just saying hi after all these years...I had to sell most of my collection over the past..Always regreted it...But such joy was had and possibly could be again..I managed to hold onto my silver brown gold and medallion attacking martians and also my yoshia chief robotman but the rest went sadly..Restorations are hard to find these days and to me was where the fun was..I dont know about you guys but the prices are getting silly..Fair enough the diamond planet robot and an original liliput etc..Most of my pearls went to a lovely guy here in england and seems to love them as much as i did..He"s a top man..I"ve just watched robothut reviewing an attacking martian..it was pretty cool..Stay crazy..regards hj.

Good to hear from you, I always enjoyed seeing your posts. Good choice hanging onto the Attacking Martians. :thumbs: 

It was a good ride while you had the full collection and it is nice that you still have some pieces to enjoy. and yes---nice to read you again!!