Tinplate’s collection is for sale

Tinplate6

Hey all!

Well, I finally decided that it was time to sell everything…yes, everything must go! 

So, I’m reaching out to my fellow Alphadromers to see if anyone is interested. Please contact me, thanks.

PS: Let me know if you want to come out to see the collection…bring your checkbook and a U-Haul.

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1100.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

Brian,

Yeah, well it had to happen someday…I just hope it all gets sold, you can’t eat toys. Happy new year my friend.

What a Fantastic collection and great display area! And yes, it's been a great ride. I also have sold most of my collection and only kept a few toys that are placed around the home as display and a reminder of those times. Over the years I enjoyed the hunt but, in the end, it was time. 

I feel for you, Brady. I  probably only display about tenth of what I actually have and I sometimes wonder, "What's the point?"

Now if I had a big ass hut in my backyard...

If I won the lottery, I’d keep it all, but sometimes you just gotta change up the game. I’ll still enjoy it while it's here.

It’s always worth it.

Thank you to those who’ve already bought pieces from me, but there is so much left.

Robots , Ray guns, Aliens and monsters, all priced to sell…no eBay fees, no bidding.

Thanks!

I was fortunate enough to snag Brady's hand painted Atomo a few months back - a great addition to the group.    

For those who haven't dealt with Brady in the past, he's as good as they get.   
I'm happy to have done deals with him in past and look forward to more 😉

I'm hopeful that you keep a toe in these waters Brady - I always look forward to your contributions / observations.  Cheers!

DSC05862.JPG

If I understand this correctly, you're not selling at auction but selling privately by correspondence and visit?

Phil,

Hello! That is correct, if you want something, just ask and I will provide photos and prices.

Initially I was selling through Smith House and eBay, but now I am going direct to Alphadrome.

Ha! I wish I had one of those…good luck in your search, I hope you find one.