Prototype Horikawa Straight from the Vaults !

roboz

A prototype Space Doom perhaps from 2006 not many had moving arms, and few had lit eyes. They all came with plain white box, does it work and light up and if so, what picture display is lit?

4 hours ago, Roboto said:

A prototype Space Doom perhaps from 2006 not many had moving arms, and few had lit eyes. They all came with plain white box, does it work and light up and if so, what picture display is lit?

Yes. And also would place it out of the time period of Horikawa and place it in the Metal House era or perhaps even TTT(Tokyo Tin Toys) who manufactured for a short time while Metal House was closing down. 

The Body seems Vintage , came straight from Nobu 

Maybe there's an image of it somewhere

I don't think Mid 2000's 

It seems like a older prototype that was completed later

the arms added for example

but not 100% certain

My Humble two cents - It looks like a mix of older Horikawa and Metal House style parts. The battery cover looks 60's for instance, while the front torso shell looks Metal House. Particularly the way the TV screen is outlined with that thick surround. That is a Metal House design to me. Were there any striaght up Horikawas that had that style of screen surround?

Metal House TV robot.jpg