New Soviet addition, never seen before...

Alle

29 minutes ago, Lunik said:

Hey, Alle, that‘s great, this rare ‚new‘ version and the unassembled kit as well. 

Rare and exciting discoveries.

Wonder if the feet are made of tin (looks like tin) or plastic?

Hello Klaus, the green has got tin feet.

I attached 2 photos.

Actually all tin feet pogots do have the rivets of the footplate underneath at both sides.

All plastic ones forward and aft shown on the photo.

The ' робот kit' seems to have plastic feet.

4B8C06FF-0C45-4E4C-BD1E-60EADBD1375D.jpeg

B3CE86B1-53A0-4ACF-9414-03B698EB1C76.jpeg

Agree Lunik, the unassembled kit is a wonderful discovery! Alle, thanks for sharing your research and photos! 

The Soviets were big on commemorating their accomplishments in space and the year 1967 is certainly significant. April of 1967 was the first manned flight of the Soyuz 1 spacecraft, a key step in the USSR's lunar program and the race to the moon. Vladimir Komarov, the first cosmonaut to fly twice into space, lost his life upon reentry due to a failed parachute. I believe that the date printed on the робот's chest plate, unusual in itself, is to commemorate Komarov.    

I didn't notice the painted tin feet until Klaus pointed them out. It looks like the earliest version роботs had the painted tin feet before the manufacturer switched to plastic. This example also has tin feet...

5c40fa0e8f023_po6ot1.thumb.jpg.764a00c9332f8a9b9d43d52d2cb2c2fa_1.jpg.3420c7bb811e9354855fe8eab8f61e61.jpg

K-9, thanks  for your update about the 1967 USSR space history.

Guy, thanks to you and some other collector friends I had the possibility to get some nice pieces!