New Soviet addition, never seen before...

Alle

Lucky to find this робот version with other frontplate! Box says 1967 too...

Never seen it before, a nice addition to the Soviet collection.

5C5BF8E6-BEE3-402C-951A-21052684A890.jpeg

0BAACBE0-D885-4608-B6E9-2E9B82712E2A.jpeg

Very cool find Alle! This is the first time that I've seen this lithography as well. Also notice that the color wheel behind the lithographed chest plate has a green section in addition to red and yellow typical of the 1st and 2nd generation робот versions. I like the litho better than the 1st generation litho shown below... too bad more of your version weren't produced!  

5c40fa5602c25_po6ot3.thumb.jpg.33fa94387b7184959808268196aaabe2_2.jpg.f592ed4893358332d30294f2e16a52f2.jpg   USSR-26_2.jpg.3a12be38216f6178cd44c1548aaa89ec.jpg

1st generation                                                                                                           2nd generation

7 hours ago, RoboCopy said:

Noice!!!

hey, that's what I was gonna say!    
Love that greeeen, Alle!    I like this direction too 😉

Alle (aka Leader of the Pобот) - please correct me if im wrong - I was thinking that the main "litho'd" surface of all of these "color disc Pogot's is printed cardstock of some sort?  
The only Russian I have now is the yellow head / bodied fellow.

I've had two of those Pogot's (not green tho), and both of those had that really cool color disc action.   Each of those had printed fiber stock of some sort rather than litho'd tin.   I'd assumed that all of those were that way.  

I tried finding them in the database without luck - does anyone recall if they were ever in there?      Would be super to see them added!   

11 hours ago, Martian Gil said:

...please correct me if im wrong - I was thinking that the main "litho'd" surface of all of these "color disc Pogot's is printed cardstock of some sort?  
The only Russian I have now is the yellow head / bodied fellow.

I've had two of those Pogot's (not green tho), and both of those had that really cool color disc action.   Each of those had printed fiber stock of some sort rather than litho'd tin.   I'd assumed that all of those were that way.  

I tried finding them in the database without luck - does anyone recall if they were ever in there?      Would be super to see them added!   

I've collected several dozen wind-up роботs over the past 10 years, 1st & 2nd generation versions, and this is the first time that I've seen the unusual lithography in Alle's latest example. Every chest panel that I've come across is made of lithographed tin. I've also taken apart/repaired a few of these and in each case the color wheel was made of tin, not paper. The color wheel is secured to the chest panel by a center rivet. The color wheel is a flat disc with a perpendicular tab that is pushed in one direction and then the other by the wind-up walking mechanism; a paper disc could not be driven in the same way as a disc stamped from a single piece of tin. The rotation of the tin color wheel is synchronized with the walking motion to provide just enough clockwise and counterclockwise movement to change color when viewed through the four circular openings in the chest panel.

Alle's example is undoubtedly just what it appears to be - a very rare early version from 1967! See p. 2 in the database in the "vintage robots" section (middle row of the page). The description mentions that "There are many color variations and at least two chest variations. Some versions have antennas, others do not."  In the database description the robot is "РОБОТ ROBOT (CHEST DECAL) - LENINGRAD METALWARE - USSR". "chest decal" refers to the lithographed tin chest panel. 'робот' is simply the spelling of robot in the Russian alphabet. Leningrad Metalware is the manufacturer and the symbol that looks like an A above an M is their logo. 

9 hours ago, 6Stelab9 said:

Cool addition. It is perhaps  a limited run  for the new year or to commemorate something. Very nice.

I think you are right about the ' Limited run'.

In my database I have an other unusual робот kit, guess an other limited run. 
Fantastic simple design, really love it! 

See attached photo. 

Screenshot_20190203-101458_eBay.jpeg

Hey, Alle, that‘s great, this rare ‚new‘ version and the unassembled kit as well. 

Rare and exciting discoveries.

Wonder if the feet are made of tin (looks like tin) or plastic?