I’m not dead! 😆 Getting back into things now

MaxPower

Some of ya’ll might remember me, but it’s been a long time since I posted here. Life threw me some curve balls and I retreated to deal with them, but life couldn’t be better now, so I’m back in the game! :biggrin: 

These days my primary focus is on my new interest in classic cars (‘56 & ‘57 Bel Air, ‘69 Cadillac DeVille convertible, and a ‘74 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce—all projects), but my love for toy robots and space toys is no less diminished—just my space to store them.  

Recently, the fantastic artwork by Alann J. of Iron Planet Studios caught my attention, and I wanted to share my picks here. (I bet I’m not the first to learn of him). I love his style!

Metal Print: ‘If At First You Don’t Succeed’

Giclee Print: ‘Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire’

Giclee Print: ‘Space Cadet’

Thanks, guys!  I still own most of my robot and space toy collection, and never lost my love for them. I did sell off most of my Japanese character windups a few years back, and sent a big part of my favorite tin toys to my favorite Alfadromer in Canada too, but quickly filled up the Toy Lair with other goodies.

I discovered a whole new rabbit hole in modern collectible playing cards that kept me obsessed for 3 years,  and the cars of course. It’s been fun, but expensive since most of them were project cars. Didn’t leave much for toy hunting. 

I’m glad to see so many of you still here, and of course wonder about what happened to some who aren’t. I hope y’all are healthy, happy, and doing well.