Jupiter robot wanted

NovoRobo

10 hours ago, RoboCopy said:

In my opinion one of the best looking robots ever made. I’d be interested too. Have spare kidney.

Hahahaha 🙂

On 7/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, NovoRobo said:

Hi.I am looking for a Yonezawa Jupiter Robot

I'll be in there like a shot snapping up the first available when I win the lottery, don't worry though not much chance of that happening.

Not sure what the going rate for kidneys is  these days but just saw that the Jupiter at Milestone went for $17,000- (with repro box)

It's interesting to me who finds this robot to be a favorite, and I've known several people who adore it. To me, having gotten my Mr. Mercury at 6 and my Mr. Robot at 7, this guy always looks a bit cobbled together. The arms look too short and he has those silly arrows pointing to his atomic groin, like he's going to explore space with his nuclear robo-weiner. He wants a neck and his head is small for his body.  On the other hand, the color is great and I love the pink in the chest. He really scoots when he walks, which is fun. I'd surely pick one up if it were medium priced, but boy, you have to have a lot of dough or you have to really be in love!