Help please

Elvischris

Please can anyone help me with a picture of the bottom of this space toy.  I have had it for a while now and finally getting round to repairing it.   Is it just a simple bump and go or does it have other functions.

Are the two large wheels connected to the bump and go or just free spinning.   A video of it in action would be really helpful if anyone has one.  I have looked online and cannot seem to find anything about it.   Just a cheap Hong Kong toy but would be nice to get it running again. 

554571872_apollospacecar.jpg.7b8b0b1be43a96e4f4a1332e0cab49cc.jpg

You state you have the toy. If so then you know what the bottom looks like. Is your text wrong or am I missing something.

Sorry, yes I do have the toy but I think it may be missing some rear wheels or a stabiliser?   It only has the bump and go mechanism at the front and the rear end drags  . Also the battery door looks wrong.   A picture would explain a lot.  Also would be nice to know if large wheels connected to bump and go or just free wheeling.   I cannot see why not driven as seems no point having them if they only rotate when turned by hand.   It would be nice to know before opening up the toy as access is limited as toy is glued together.   Bump and go is working fine and may be no need to break apart the base of the toy.  I am sure this toy has been discussed on the forum before but I cannot find any info on it.  I have tried lots of various search terms.

Thanks to a very kind person on facebook I now have a picture of the bottom of this toy, and as I suspected it does have a second pair of wheels attached to the battery door.  Most unusual. 

A shame nobody on this site could supply a photo.   I will show a picture and video once I have made the repairs.