Ken Netzel Zeroids

Morbius

Ken's Zeroids have found a new home, thanks so much Pam for the package you're a wonderful person.  They'll be treasured in our Robot Room as a remembrance of the enthusiasm Ken had for this series and the fantastic artwork he created for robot boxes and games etc.   Zerak (in his holder) is a spectacularly beautiful example of this robot, always wanted one.  Only had Zintar and Zobor as a kid in '68.

Also the red Moon Robot you were so kind in sending to Kelly, she's thrilled at her new addition.

IMG_9529.JPG

IMG_9530.JPG

IMG_9537.JPG

IMG_9541.JPG

IMG_9542.JPG

IMG_9534.JPG

IMG_9535.JPG

These beautiful robots couldn't have found a better home! So part of Ken's collection will live on!

Congratulations Mike and Kelly!

11 hours ago, Alle said:

Very nice that they found a good home!

Good to remember our dear friends who aren't there anymore....

Absolutely!  Ken's enthusiasm for the hobby was boundless, wonderful person.

6 hours ago, Dirk said:

These beautiful robots couldn't have found a better home! So part of Ken's collection will live on!

Congratulations Mike and Kelly!

Thankyou so much, Dirk.   Proud to have them here, never had more than 2 at a time as a kid or collector.  This was a stunning realization when I opened the box.  Pam is such a wonderful person.  It is fantastic to have his entire Zeroid collection here, makes it extra special.  Pam also sent the boxed Zeroid saucer too, just haven't photographed it yet.

Congratulations to you guys. It's heartwarming to see a robot group like that go to a good home. I think it way better than splitting them up to auction off. Memory of Ken will always live on, with pieces of his collection going to other's collections. I met Ken and Pam only once at Botstock X , (yes,wonderful people), and I'm quite sure he'd much rather his collection go to fellow 'Dromers  like you and Kelly. Truly special. 

Thankyou all!   Pleasure to give them a home here, this is the space ship Pam also sent boxed.

IMG_9543.JPG

IMG_9544.JPG

IMG_9545.JPG

IMG_9546.JPG

Keeping them "in the Alphadrome family". Awesome. Great way to honor Ken's memory Mike. RIP my friend.