I'll show you mine, if you show me your's ? Andybot that is...

Robotnut

It's a long story, that I might tell in another post, but I found my chest of Andybots !!!

In my "oldman voice", I met this guy named Andy almost 20 years ago.

Everyone there snapped up his artwork, knowing that they would be worth a fortune.

We then realized, artworks from new artists don't become valuable until after they have departed.

This is where the plot emerged to dispose of our friend Andy.

Many years have past, and this wily character is still alive cranking out Andybots.

The saga continues... 😎

If you gotem, this is the place to showem. The lineup includes...

I-Robot 2006, which I don't find in the www.electroartworks.com  Robot Archive.

Spectro 2007

Orbit 2008

Tiny Chief 2009

RF 2010

ABs 2023-1.jpg

ABs 2023-2.jpg

ABs 2023-3.jpg

Thanks guys...

Nice to here from you Andy. My hope was that this post would be flooded with Andybots.

One of the Andybot highlights or lowlights from the past was "Happy Joe". You know how I love clowns, eeek... 😵

Happy Joe.jpg

When I first have seen the creations of Andyman, I was already hooked and got a few during our Botstock event. Later on I catched a few from other members and directly from Andy as well. Here are a few early gems, still in my collection. 

IMG_2597.jpeg.6bf17b92016c06270d8ce58a76864bfc.jpegIMG_2599.jpeg.6048a71789c9c49d058cf75a0b021212.jpegIMG_2604.jpeg.2edd72d82116d62b273e75db952669aa.jpeg

On 4/27/2023 at 10:09 AM, Robotnut said:

Thanks guys...

Nice to here from you Andy. My hope was that this post would be flooded with Andybots.

One of the Andybot highlights or lowlights from the past was "Happy Joe". You know how I love clowns, eeek... 😵

Happy Joe.jpg

Happy Joe was actually an inside joke between Joe and me. I believe I gave it to him at my second Botstock (my first at Joe's place).

Yes Andy, I do remember the entire "Clown" debacle. As for my fear of Clown's, it's a long story. As for Happy Joe, it's a faithful rendition of Satin himself... 😓

Bozo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome lineup Robert ! ROCCO was one of my fave's. It looks like he's ready to launch. Sorry if I misgendered ROCCO, that is a federal crime in Canada... 🥴