Botstock 2023 @ the Museum , June 9-11th

roboz

I think I'm in! Will be great to see you Darryl, and also to finally meet the great Marcy Desade in person, lol!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roboz

• DEEP SPACE-11

• steve

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great to hear you are planning to come, Robert! 

First I thought we will hold a two people.  Botstock meeting but now I can see the number is growing! 

That's great Robert! I really miss the big meet-ups that would happen at Toy Shows back in the day---Atlantic City, Chicago and Glendale.

I was kind of the new kid on the block soaking up knowledge but will never forget sitting around at Glendale talking with Ray Rohr, Tom Brannon and Barbara Moran when Moritta walks up nods and says, "Ah, meeting of Japanese toy collectors."

Sherri and I are making our reservations now. I've been looking forward to another Botstock, and meeting up at Ozzie's Museum is the perfect venue. We are going to book a nice little Airbnb in Jacksonville Beach. It's only about 15 minutes away.

So it looks like these are the current attendees:

Darryl - Robotnut

Gernot -  gernot

Marcy - Deep Space-11

Brady - Tinplate

Robert & Sherri - robert

Hopefully more will join! Joe K, Steve, Brian, Richard?

1 hour ago, robert said:

Sherri and I are making our reservations now. I've been looking forward to another Botstock, and meeting up at Ozzie's Museum is the perfect venue. We are going to book a nice little Airbnb in Jacksonville Beach. It's only about 15 minutes away.

So it looks like these are the current attendees:

Darryl - Robotnut

Gernot -  gernot

Marcy - Deep Space-11

Brady - Tinplate

Robert & Sherri - robert

Hopefully more will join! Joe K, Steve, Brian, Richard?

Fantastic!! Jax Beach is fun & right next door! Plus Myself Kristy & Andrew will be here so that's 9 & counting !!

Not too quick guys, while I'd love to be there...

I mentioned that, "I'm good anytime after May 11. Late September would also be good".

I have a huge project at work the first two weeks of June.

Unless I win the lottery and can say, "Take this JOB and shove it", I won't be there. 😭

I will be in Florida late September or October though...

On 5/19/2023 at 1:56 PM, Robotnut said:

Not too quick guys, while I'd love to be there...

I mentioned that, "I'm good anytime after May 11. Late September would also be good".

I have a huge project at work the first two weeks of June.

Unless I win the lottery and can say, "Take this JOB and shove it", I won't be there. 😭

I will be in Florida late September or October though...

Sorry to hear that Darryl. I was looking forward to seeing you again. But i understand - Life comes first.

I donn't think I'm going to make it at this time (I'm getting married that week) but will make it a point to visit at some time.

Sorry to say I won't be able to attend, too many health issues in the family among other things.  Among those issues, Laurie just had a pacemaker installed recently (almost lost her) and is still in recovery mode.

Big congrats, Steve on your wedding, best wishes!

Regrettably, I will be unable to attend.

Rest assured that I'll be vicariously viewing everyone's posts and photos. Have a GREAT time ladies and gentlemen.

21 hours ago, steve said:

I donn't think I'm going to make it at this time (I'm getting married that week) but will make it a point to visit at some time.

Congratulations Steve!!