3d print dome

Jonydroid

Hi to all

Does any of you can 3d print me this piece, it's a plastic dome that Belongs to the Horikawa gear robot for a cheaper price ? If so send me a MSG / email  at : johnny_ppc14@yahoo.com 

Thank you 

i-img1200x1200-1679558575l74kw354304.jpg

IMG_20230331_002203.jpg

Hi Joao! Have you looked at the stuff by Nimrod for sale on Ebay? He does very good work! You can find him under Horikawa robots---

On 4/3/2023 at 11:54 PM, ROBODUDE said:

Hi Joao! Have you looked at the stuff by Nimrod for sale on Ebay? He does very good work! You can find him under Horikawa robots---

Hi Robodude how are you?

Yes i looked his dome 3d print part the One he is selling is the One i put above but it's way too expensive for me BC it's 41€ + shipping + customs + tax in the end it's going to BE a 85€ part easy, so that's not for me i don't have that money unfortunately i might buy some plastic vending machine pieces on AliExpress and glue it to the metal 

Unless i find a Nice job, anyways thank you for the info very appreciated  my friend 👍

Screenshot_2023-03-31-00-04-31-665_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

• 5 months later...

Nimrod is great, the price is high and the wait is long but the quality is spot on. also, if you have an existing to borrow from you could spend the 20 bucks it would take to create a mold and cast it in resin.