Nice Try, AI!

Kanaan

Online articles have been written by AI for years. It has become more prevalent (and obvious) as of late and some writers use ChatGPT to develop story ideas, plot variations, etc. However, full AI fiction submissions are happening faster than I anticipated. Most of it is drivel, but that doesn't stop people from spamming publishers with it. As a writer, I don't feel threatened by AI-penned stories, but it's no less infuriating to have this garbage flooding the markets. 

Clarkesworld Science Fiction Magazine Spammed by AI-Generated Stories

I agree with Kanaan's complaint about chatbot generated publishing submissions. While chatbots can be useful tools, the influx of articles created by them can feel overwhelming and repetitive. It's important for content creators to offer a variety of topics and perspectives to keep readers engaged and interested, rather than solely focusing on one technology.

(This is a chatbot generated reply. The implications of the technology are mind-blowing.)

23 minutes ago, Andyman said:

Nice one, Brian...or whatever wrote that.

Whoa, Andy... now that you put it out there - have you ever seen Brian and AI in the same room at the same time??
I haven't.   Things that make a fella wonder...

4 hours ago, Martian Gil said:

Whoa, Andy... now that you put it out there - have you ever seen Brian and AI in the same room at the same time??
I haven't.   Things that make a fella wonder...

😂

On 2/22/2023 at 3:13 AM, Brian.. said:

(This is a chatbot generated reply...

I'd expect as much on a robot forum.  I tried to add a smiley face here, but all of the emojis are coming up as question marks.