the saleroom!

Martian Gil

Cheers, robot fans!
I'm selling a handful of toys as I thin things down and refine my display / collection... like usual, lol.

Here are a few Items that I will offer for 'dromers before serving up to that other place - since they were made by our Brian and John.
Well, not the MR-45, but. 

these deserve a better chance to be seen than I can provide - so if someone missed out on one of these prints when they first popped, here's your chance..
Payments accepted; ass, grass, or cash...   or PP f & F.    Ok, really just the paypal f & f.   for now.

I will ship just about anywhere in the world if needed.

The little blue fellow on the left is John's Paddle Foot w/ light and sound.   Runs like a champ on one single aa cell.   Smoooth,

$100 plus ship.

The slightly larger blue bot with the lovely yellow eyes is Brian's X-9 Dynamo Robot.   I have his long armed first shot of this robot - I'm not certain, but I think this one varies somewhat from the final run that he did.   I think this one was made while he was designing the light in the chest.     Also runs like a champ, but on two aa's.
He comes with his box.   
$250 plus ship

The tall gangly limbed fellow is also Brian's - his re-do of his Russian / Man of Steel robot.   This one is a great display piece (hammer & sickle for a battery cover) - but he does not run exactly as a champ.    This is one impressive, technical design.
He dose run, and his light works - but this guy is just a bit wobbly.
No box for him, but I do have box art, I think.  I will search.
$250 plus ship

Let's see - the next one is called, Buck Roger's Martian Robot.   I think.
One of Brian's.   Runs great, looks great!

comes with his box.
$200 plus ship

Gre - A - t looking red fellow is John's Alpha-Rama.
Multi servo action, and belching to boot!
comes with his box.
$250 plus ship

The big old elephant in the picture is the Horikawa MR-45 Missile Robot.
I'm on the fence about selling him.  He's giant and takes up space, but what a cool robot.
If you're interested in him, send me message.
He runs, but likely has a split gear - he will move his legs if you support his body, but not otherwise.
His missile motor / aiming, firing, and body rotating all work as they should.
Box is in fair condition - the mar is the tear on the front face.   I've not taped or anything.
I would likely accept a reasonable offer for him - 

If anyone has interest in any of these robots, please message me and I can provide more pics / vids, and we can work things out.
If references are needed, just say so.

Cheers, 

DSC01455.JPG

DSC01456.JPG

DSC01457.JPG

DSC01458.JPG

DSC01459.JPG

DSC01460.JPG