H.K. / Salco Moon Explorer - next project

Martian Gil

On 2/11/2023 at 7:09 PM, Fineas J. Whoopie said:

BTW, mine is a variation not mentioned in the database. Besides having the "Winged Cragstan" logo on the top of the chest, there are two design elements on the bottom of the chest not seen on other versions. Also the of the arms, legs and the shoulder areas are sharper around the edges than the others which are more rounded on the corners

Don, here are some of those familiar body types - Those levers on Mr Astronaut would seem to be related to Manmos King / Mr Flash.
The hands would also be leaning that way, I think.  Boxy, claw type that is - not the rounded "c" type hands.

I would think that the OG Manmos model kits would be mid 60's (?) - if Mr Astronaut borrowed from Manmos, perhaps Zero, Moon Explorer, Moon Men, and other similar body types were moving on from your Mr Astronaut?    
Mr Lem is dated to 1970, I think and the HK Moon Explorer is 1969?      Yours might be a year or two earlier?    Fun stuff.

DSC01287.JPG