Bilotta Collection Website is Up

roboz

• Brian.. unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Any news on Botstock 2023 !!!

I asked because it looks like the US is going to lift CoVid restrictions in May. Being that I never got the vaccine, until then, the only way I could visit would be to fly to Tijuana and walk across... 🇲🇽

Robot_ole.jpg

There's still lots of it going around. If you haven't had it and haven't been vaccinated, you'd be safer to stay locked up. It can still kill you.

The U.S. STILL has restrictions? Very serious stuff. Better not cross that border, robotnut. The millions of criminal immigrants coming into my country are dropping like flies. I supposedly had a distant relative who died from the common cold; he should have never ever left his house and would've lived past 78. 

David, I got the "Rona" the first time summer of 2020. The vaccine wasn't available for my demographic until March of 2021. By then, I had it twice. I've now had it 3 times, the last time I didn't even know it. I sure I'm OK by now... 🥵

Anyone know how many people die every year from eating too many fresh apples due to the arsenic in the seeds that leech out? 

I didn't know you'd already had it. I'd think you'd be fine to travel. I was lucky to avoid it until the vaccine was available. Even with multiple boosters I'm careful anyway and still wear a mask when I'm around a lot of people.  My brother got it in the first weeks, was hospitalized and close to death. He recovered fully but I've know several people, certain that vaccines were poison and that God would protect them, who died miserable and unnecessary deaths. 

Ultraman, the answer to your apple seed question is NONE. Covid, on the other hand has killed nearly seven million worldwide and over a million just in the US. I hope everyone here will avoid covid and every other trouble that's out there!